Effective Date: 22nd May 2023
WednesdayQuotes.com (“we,” “us,” or “our”) respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects our users to do the same. This Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) Policy outlines our procedures for handling claims of copyright infringement and the actions we take in response to such claims.
Notice of Copyright Infringement If you believe that your copyrighted work has been used or reproduced on WednesdayQuotes.com in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our designated Copyright Agent with the following information:
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an email address at which you may be contacted.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Your physical or electronic signature.
Please send the written notification to our designated Copyright Agent:
Counter-Notification If you believe that your material has been removed or disabled due to a mistake or misidentification, you may submit a counter-notification to our designated Copyright Agent. Your counter-notification must include the following information:
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled, and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled.
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification.
- Your name, address, telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal court located within your jurisdiction and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided the original notification of infringement.
Please send the counter-notification to our designated Copyright Agent at the contact information provided above.
Repeat Infringers We reserve the right to terminate, in appropriate circumstances, the accounts of users who are repeat infringers of copyrighted material.
Disclaimer While we make every effort to respond to and process valid DMCA notifications, please note that we are not responsible for determining the validity or accuracy of copyright infringement claims or counter-notifications. We rely on the information provided to us and act in accordance with the DMCA and applicable laws.
Contact Us If you have any questions or concerns regarding our DMCA Policy or copyright infringement on WednesdayQuotes.com, please contact our designated Copyright Agent at the contact information provided above.